Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Home Learning

Miela has been a very busy beaver. 

Hi Mr Hardman

Today I made a brownie in a small pan. It was chocolate with Oreo cookies. Yum.

In the weekend I painted rocks!

From Miela.

Miela, you are doing awesome things at home!

Check out Chase's awesome Easter egg and his other learning!

Tu meke Chase, your egg looks AWESOME! 
Sorry I couldn't work out how to share your other learning :(

Hi Damian,
We made this today.  It's made out of cardboard and an egg carton. My Dad and my brother did this together with me.   It was quite easy to make. Dad showed me the medals he got in the Air Force
😀😀😝
From Taylor
This looks like a very cool art project Taylor!


Jorja has had a REALLY COOL idea for writing. 
She suggests one person starts a story, but writes 2 lines only. The next person writes the next 2 line. Then another person writes 2 lines. Then yet another person writes 2 lines, until we get a story written by all of us! (I'll work out how we can do that soon).
Jorja, I like your writing, and the picture is cool!

Jaylah has been a motivated student who is using sensible strategies to solve maths problems. Ka rawe, Jaylah!
This is a lot of work!

It's so great to see that you are doing interesting and fun things at home. If you have ideas for us, please let me know. We are all appreciating keeping in touch with each other and seeing what's going on.

Ka kite,
Damian

No comments:

Post a Comment