Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Mahi Kainga- Sharing our Learning!

Kia ora Koutou!

Here is some home learning from some Kahikatea students :) 

Here is Chase's zoo.





Hi Damian

Here are the photos of my Zoo. It's called 
The Zoo of Paradise

I looked on Google, at some Zoos around the world, and searched each animal to get an idea of what I wanted in my own Zoo.  I got Mum to print out each single animal on my list, real small so I could colour every one in, before I stuck them on my zoo map, in their right countries. 

So far I have designed my Zoo and drawn my map. 

From Miela Schwass.







Miela has worked very hard on her zoo!


Hi Damian

I am enjoying the zoo project and still have some tasks I want to do.
Could you do some maths questions
Mum will attach some photos of things we have been doing.

From Ella

Photos:-
Scootering in the rain.
Painting outside.
Helping Mum and Dad stack wood.
Making gingerbread men.
Putting together one of our Lego sets.
Finding out about Meerkats. Myah had a task to create something from recycling a box. She liked Ella's Meerkats so we made an enclosure and attached Ella's writing. A combined effort.









Thank you for sharing whānau! It is so awesome to see what you're up to.

Ka kite,
Damian

No comments:

Post a Comment